FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS SELLING ONLINE

The SparkPPC Process

(The Simple System To Scale & Future-Proof Your Business.)

The OLD Difficult Way Only Focuses On One Interaction

Don’t Sell To Strangers

When your marketing only focuses on the quick sale you’re only focusing on 4% of the opportunity—making your costs higher, revenue lower, and customer lifetime value and conversion rate falls.

  • Only 4% of your website’s first-time visitors are in the Decision (or buying) stage. The other 96% are still shopping around.
  • Target customers that you have had more contact with will spend 47% more than those who have had little to no contact with you.
  • More touch points increases your conversion rate by 84% and lowers the cost to acquire a customer by 38%.

The NEW Easy Way To Grow & Scale Online

We Buy From People We Know, Like, & Trust.

It all comes down to building a relationship with your target customer. We call this the Know, Like, & Trust Factor. We only buy from those we know, like, and trust. If you haven’t built those three with your target customers, they will see you as a commodity judged on price and not value.

BOOK A FOCUS CALL

Why It Works

Focus On Building Relationships Throughout The Customer Journey

Join this 12-week program designed to increase revenue with conversion rate optimization and average order value (AOV) growth. Retain your existing customers longer with an easy customer continuity plan. Acquire new customers predictably with a customer acquisition strategy.

BOOK A FOCUS CALL
sparkppc steven marin

Steven Marin
Owner, SparkPPC

“Build strong relationships with your customers early in their journey and profit.

BOOK A FOCUS CALL